Breaking : Third coronavirus case confirmed in Lagos
The carrier, a 30-year-old Nigerian female who returned from the United Kingdom on Friday, 13 March 2020, observed self-isolation, developed symptoms and has been tested positive. She is now receiving care in Mainland General Hospital. A tweet from the verified Twitter account of the Lagos State Ministry of Health has confirmed the case.
Breaking!— LSMOH (@LSMOH) March 17, 2020
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
- This is a new case independent of the index case
- 30 year old Nigerian, female
- Returned from the UK on 13th March
- Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
- Tested positive
- Now at Mainland GH receiving care pic.twitter.com/f8osZk4Ba4