WAEC: How to check 2019 May/June WASSCE result
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), on Friday, released this year’s May/June WASSCE result. The council, while confirming the release, urged candidates not indebted to the council to access and check their results online via the result checker PIN on their smart identity cards used for the examination. Candidates can also check their results on the Council’s results website:
Below are steps to follow to check your result:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Over 1.6 million candidates sat for the May/June 2019 WASSCE in Nigeria.