180 land in hospital after eating tainted shawarma

Over 180 people have sought medical attention in recent days after eating tainted chicken shawarma in Russia’s eastern Siberian region of Tuva, a medical authority said on Wednesday.

“The food-poisoning outbreak is believed to have been caused by the meat,” a spokeswoman for the local branch of the federal Health Ministry told newsmen.”

The media report said almost 100 people
were hospitalised, but everyone had recovered.

The spokeswoman said she advised against eating fast-food, and urged “people to eat healthily.”




NAN

Related News

Review News

Rating: 0.0/5 (0 Review(s) )

Comments

Write a comment ...
Post comment
Cancel